This special ballerina had her dance recital last weekend. Although she has enjoyed ballet this year, we are taking a break for a while to focus on other sports. She has a lot of energy and enthusiasm to give to any sport, and I am proud of her determination to succeed in all she does.
Daddy's Girl!! I love this picture! Before we left for the recital...she took a break for a big hug with her daddy.
Me and my little ballerina
Emmy showing off the baby (which by the way, I don't think I have mentioned on here that #3 is on the way soon...more to come on that)
Emmy had lots of special guests at the recital. Aunt Becky brought her a rose which was so sweet and Mia was so fascinated with her cousin ballerina. :)
Straight from dancing to football!
Love these two goofballs!











No comments:
Post a Comment