Today was a great day at Camp Nickajack. The sun was shining, water felt great and kids were smiling. While it was a normal last "show day," it was bittersweet and extra special as we knew it was the grand finale to Camp Nickajack Swim Lessons. After 47 years of camp and swim lessons, my parents are wrapping up a chapter in their life. They have had a good ride and are ready to hang up the towels and move on. Many great memories have been made through swimming lessons, and I am so thankful that I and my children have had the chance to be a part. Thanks mom and dad for an incredible opportunity. My children have learned more than just swimming at Camp Nickajack, and I hope the lessons stay with them forever.
Just so I can remember how I spent the last summer at lessons. Teaching at 7 and a half months pregnant!
G Man loved all the teachers this week!
Miss Hollie was Gavin's teacher this week, and he learned so much! I am so proud of him for learning to tread water, swim across by himself unassisted and swim on his back.
Mrs. Margaret and Mr. Burt
This was mom's final salute to the program.
Emmy did her salute as well.
This team has done a lot of things over the years. Way to go mom and dad! We admire your hard work and are so thankful for all the cool opportunities.











No comments:
Post a Comment