Sunday, July 19, 2015

Camping Fun

 
Yesterday, we adventured to Columbia for a camping and hiking outing with the kiddos. We started our adventure with a hike at Stillhouse Falls and ended with swimming and camping at Camp Nickajack! Fun times with family...
The kids loved wading in the water under the falls. 
  
 Emmy got brave and walked above the falls. I was a little nervous she may slip!
Above was on top of the falls and below was under the falls.
  
 This little guy had his silly face on all day. He had the best time! I think he is showing me his three fingers since he only has one more week to be 3!
 Swimming at Mimi and Baba's was so nice after a long hike!
 
Always fun swimming with a beautiful sunset!
 These two getting ready for a night of camping. I must add that considering we were about 20 yards from the house, this preggo mommy was too tempted and retreated to the house to sleep with Coco. These guys were tough and braved the humidity to make it all night (well until 5 a.m.) in the tent. :) Always fun making new memories!


No comments: