This handsome little one turned 8 months Friday! Time please slow down! New developments for him including sitting up on his own, going from crawling position to sitting, and working on talking. He is close to crawling and saying some recognizable words so I think a lot will change in the next month around here.
This was the first week he sat in the cart at the grocery, and he loved it! He wobbled a little from side to side on his first trip to Kroger, but he got the hang of it in our 2nd outing to Target and found that their seat was much better for hanging out!
Disclosure: I have always made fun of these little fancy cart covers and thought those were ridiculous and would take entirely too much time and effort; however, I have changed my opinion of them after giving it a try. Marina loaned this to me and I decided to give it a shot since his mouth goes on everything. It was very nice to make his seat softer and when he fell to the side, he had some padding to help catch him. I know I won't need it for long, but these are great for a baby who has just learned to sit. It also conveniently holds all their little toys beside them so they don't fall through the cart.
Disclosure: I have always made fun of these little fancy cart covers and thought those were ridiculous and would take entirely too much time and effort; however, I have changed my opinion of them after giving it a try. Marina loaned this to me and I decided to give it a shot since his mouth goes on everything. It was very nice to make his seat softer and when he fell to the side, he had some padding to help catch him. I know I won't need it for long, but these are great for a baby who has just learned to sit. It also conveniently holds all their little toys beside them so they don't fall through the cart.




No comments:
Post a Comment