Friday was the first day back for this girl. She started 2nd grade and is so excited about her new class, teacher and friends. Hard to get back in the swing of things, but I think it is going to be a great year!
Emmy ran into school so fast that I couldn't get her picture in front of the dragon. My little preschool hero let me snap one of him. So glad I have another year of preschool with this little dude.
These cousins all went for their preschool open house! They start next week and got to meet their teachers. Mia and Gavin get to be in the big two classes - Strawberries and Fluffer Nuffers. Addie and Knox will be in the Grapes and Peanuts. Cannot believe my baby boy is starting, but it will be good for all. This mama will be a nervous wreck next week. More to come on that!






No comments:
Post a Comment