Sunday, August 14, 2016

We have a tooth (or two)!

Last week was a big one for this little guy. He started school AND cut two teeth. I had felt one for a while, but it is now getting more obvious. The little stinker won't let me put my hand anywhere near his mouth so it is hard to tell what all is going on in there, but from this picture, I can definitely see two!

Knox had three days of school last week. He had a pretty good week, but it is a big adjustment for him without a morning nap or bottles. He is having to grow up pretty quickly and learn to drink his milk from a sippy cup. I think once these sore gums go away, he will be much better off. His art teacher posted this cute picture of him in Musical Monets last week. Love getting a glimpse of his day!!


No comments: