Last Sunday was Mother's Day, and I am nearly a week late in posting this! But late or not, I can't let it go by without giving a shout-out to the wonderful mothers we celebrate this day and every day. I got to spend the day with both my mother and mother-in-law, and I am so thankful they live just a couple miles apart so we can see them both on holidays.
Our sermon at church was about how we are always being watched by our children and the importance of the example we set. I watch my mom and hope I have as much positive energy as she has one day! She is my rock and helps me in all life's big decisions. So thankful for your love and friendship!
Seth with his mama and brother before lunch. I have the best mother-in-law in the world and am so grateful for her!! She has a huge heart and pours it out for her family.
Because of the two wonderful women above, I was able to celebrate being a mom to these three. They are my world, and I am trying to be a good mother and example to them everyday.
Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment