I finally had a few minutes to sit down and gather my thoughts on how to get caught up on this blog. I realized I am an entire 2 months behind! So...bear with me while I do some TBT to the beginning of September when we spent Labor Day in Chickamauga, GA on a last minute excursion with our dear friends, The Evans. We have missed them so much since they moved, and we feel very happy that we have gotten to see them TWICE in two months. The second get-together was last weekend, and it may be a few updates before I can get to that one! Below are a few pictures we snapped at this amazingly, quiet little place called Mountain Cove Farms. It was acres of untouched land that all belonged to this Cove.
When we decided to do this one night trip, we quickly realized that most rentals were booked because of the holiday. This may have been one of 3 options we could find in between Nashville and Atlanta. We booked it, and boy am I glad we discovered this beautiful and quiet place. We just hung out, cooked, discovered a cave, rode bikes and found a dog who needed a home. We came home with great memories, and the Evans came home with an adorable new pup named Chick!











No comments:
Post a Comment