Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Playing Catch-Up

It's the Eve of July 4th, and I am JUST NOW sitting down to post about the Kentucky Derby in May! I don't know how we have gotten to July already! May and June were a whirlwind with end of school/beginning of summer.

We have so much to document and so little time left in the day to do so. Fortunately, it is all still fresh in my memory so I am going to do my best to get it all down here.

My sister reminded me the other day that I have a record of skipping summer posts and proceeding to do a marathon of posts to try and catch-up. Hence last summer...and possibly the one before...and so on. I guess my absence of blogging in the summer is an annual occurrence. I promise I will be back with updates - they may just be a month or two late like this one!

We went to a Derby party in our neighborhood in May and enjoyed time with friends and neighbors. Knox was quite the ham that night, as you can see in pictures. This past week, he has been quite the crab so I am kinda missing that little smiley ham!
 G and his buddy down the street
 My little Ham with sweet Anna Grace
 Em with some of her favorite girlies, Charlee and Maddie Mae
 Knox hamming it up with Gigi. She loved him that night.
This was his "cheese" face in the spring.

No comments: