Congratulations from blustery California! WE just heard the news that Becky and Andrew are getting ready!! The photos of Bek are absolutely adoreable! Keep the great photos coming Robin,you are amazing! Love Leslie and Steve
Oh my! How amazing. I could barely watch it for the tears. They have waited so long and I am so happy for them and the new joy they have been blessed with.
First and foremost, I am a mom to Emmy, Gavin and Knox. In my spare time, I am in front of my computer working and doing what I love - designing. I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with my three children while also being able to do graphic design work from home. This blog exists as a personal journal for myself, friends and family to document the ever-changing life of my children. Read often and don't blink because you might miss something...they're growing really fast.
5 comments:
i absolutely LOVE it...thanks so much Robin! now that you have mastered the video making i can't wait to watch many more!!!
That's adorable!! And of course left me in tears - cannot wait to see photos of this lucky little man with his new family. XOXOXO
Congratulations from blustery California! WE just heard the news that Becky and Andrew are getting ready!! The photos of Bek are absolutely adoreable!
Keep the great photos coming Robin,you are amazing!
Love Leslie and Steve
I love this video, Robin! Especially the part where your mom sees the pictures. Very special. Good job!!
Oh my! How amazing. I could barely watch it for the tears. They have waited so long and I am so happy for them and the new joy they have been blessed with.
Post a Comment