Monday, May 11, 2009

A Happy Mother's Day

I am so thankful to be a mom, and I had a great first Mother's Day spending time with Emmy. She gave me a sweet card and a digital picture frame so I can put all my millions of pictures of her on display.

I am so thankful that Becky celebrated her first Mother's Day as well. Bek couldn't be any cuter and sweeter and is such a joy to be around.

I am also so thankful for my special mom. It's really true that you don't realize just how much your mother did for you until your role reverses. As a mom, I now appreciate all the little things my mom did for me that I never stopped to think about...many nights of lost sleep, hundreds of dirty diapers, countless loads of laundry, and much, much more! A mom's role encompasses so much more than you can ever imagine, and I'm just getting started! :)

Thank you mom for all you did for us. We wouldn't be where we are today without you.