Saturday, February 6, 2010

Drumroll please...

I don't read much. In fact, I can't even tell you the last time I sat down and read a book. I read magazines and the internet, but I never make time to just sit down and enjoy a good book. I just finished this book last night, and it was awesome! I laughed. I cried. I loved the escape from reality - to get lost in a good book. I kinda like this reading stuff...may even pick up another. :)

If you are looking for a good read, I highly recommend it! It will warm your heart to meet Enzo. Have a great weekend and stay warm!

2 comments:

april said...

I read this a year or so ago and LOVED it too - the dog books always get me. :)

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd love it! SO touching! :) Glad you actually read it...I knew if we were just patient with you! :)