Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Friends in Fast Forward

Remember these cute little friends? Well, they are growing up WAY too fast. This picture was taken at their very first playdate when they were about 3 and 4 months old. If I'm not mistaken, it was about this time last year - sometime in February.
















Fast forward 1 year later at 15 and 16 months...oh my how they've changed (I might add that I'm really glad we've moved past the mohawk phase). Today Julie and Sarah Ann stopped by for lunch and a little playdate. The girls have grown up so much. It's fun to watch them change, learn and grow.



2 comments:

Crichton said...

I am glad we got to stop by yesterday. We will have to get them together again soon.

Sarah Ann doesn't look to happy about the seating arrangement :)

Becky said...

awww Sarah Ann's outfit is so cute. they have grown a lot in a year and what is neat is that you two will have pictures of them every year!