Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Go There Mommy...


So I'm driving Emmy home from school today, and we pull up at a stop light next to McDonald's. She studies the scene for a moment, and then I hear "go there mommy" as she pointed to the 6-deep car line. I'm not sure how they do it, but this place is a kid magnet - even at this early age! The girl has hardly even had a happy meal - how in the world did she know to request it already?

Being that it was 6 o'clock, I had a long day of work, and she had no food at home...I granted her this wish and took my place in line to get her a "hampurger" and french fries. She was so excited she could hardly wait until we got home to open the box. Her response: "I like it!"

And for the record...just because I was lured through the golden arches this time doesn't mean this little chick will be getting Mickey D's on a regular basis. That was a rare treat from her health conscientious momma!

No comments: