Yes, I did. I painted her toes today while I did mine. When her daddy came home, he thought she looked way too old and wanted it off, but E thought it was so "tute" and kept saying "I like it!" She is such a little girly-girl.While things do look all sweet and rosy, don't let this mother-daughter bonding activity fool you. This pink-toed prissy girl wasn't such an angel today. It was one of those days where she tried to do everything possible not to listen to mommy. By the end of the day, I was wiped and had it with her defiance so I just put her in the crib after she wouldn't stop whining/crying. After 10 minutes, she was completely out of control so I decided to go in to settle her down. I walked in to find blood all over her mouth, nose, crib and blankets. She must have busted her lip because she looked like a vampire! We cleaned her all up and tried to explain to her why crying and throwing tantrums can get you hurt. She kept showing us her lip saying "all better now" after we iced it. It was cute. Hopefully the little stinker learned her lesson, but I feel certain that will not be the last of the "toddler tantrums."
Dear Terrible Twos: Please lay off us a little. We've sensed you around for a while, but you've really come on strong lately. Could you at least wait until November when she is indeed 2? Isn't that how you got your name anyway?? I'm not gonna lie, your early visit has left us all exhausted and frustrated. But since you came a little early, we wouldn't mind a bit if you'd like to pack up and leave a little early as well. Thanks for stopping by...we hope it won't be for long. Sincerely, Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:
Don't worry it will pass before you know it...we always say the terrible two's is the worst of times and the best of times...they are just so stinkin cute at that age it's hard to stay angry/frustrated with them...
Post a Comment