

A few random pictures:
Recently, E has tagged along on a few work assignments. She patiently waited while I took pictures for a website last week (bottom pic). In the top picture, she was patiently waiting at the Factory for Happy Tales to open so we could pet the doggies. Aw...the art of patience.
Have a great weekend!!
Recently, E has tagged along on a few work assignments. She patiently waited while I took pictures for a website last week (bottom pic). In the top picture, she was patiently waiting at the Factory for Happy Tales to open so we could pet the doggies. Aw...the art of patience.
Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:
I'm glad to hear that somebody has a kid with patience... Lord knows its not mine! She's beautiful as always!
She looks impossibly grown up in these!!! And, she is drop dead gorgeous. You guys are in TROUBLE!! :)
Miss you XOXOXO!
Post a Comment