
Saturday, Seth and I felt the need for a date night so we called up Mimi to see if she would let little E come down to C-Town for an overnight. She said yes of course, and we headed to Em's room to get dressed for the outdoors. When I said "smile for me," she quickly struck a pose. I promise I did not tell her to kick out the foot like that. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do - assume position for a photo!
So tonight I am thankful for grandparents to help love and care for our children when we need the break most. We are so lucky to have both sets within a 40 mile radius. Thank you Mimi and Baba for allowing us to enjoy a much-needed date night together!
I am also thankful for something else tonight. Today was orphan day, and I am thankful for my sweet little nephew who is such a blessing to us all. I remember counting down the days (a little trip down memory lane here) with Becky until he would be here, and now I can't imagine life without him! And I know Emmy feels the same about her best friend!!

No comments:
Post a Comment