Friday, May 13, 2011

Booty Camp Update

Booty camp continued at our house this week. I will spare you all the dirty details, but let's just say that we hit the jackpot THREE days in a row with our morning duty. I think we're getting somewhere!

Wednesday was very hot so we stayed outside again most of the day. Em was all smiles after all her big successes. We took a popsickle break to celebrate...


And of course, she was very proud to wear her princess potty crown most of the day and watch those stickers accumulate! Exciting stuff folks! :)


Thursday, she was all smiles again after another successful morning. We did have to take a little break from the training Thursday since she had school.


Today we had another great day with only a few accidents. I am very proud of her for trying so hard, and she is even prouder of herself.

Below is her preferred reading material she took with her. She got a little embarrassed when I brought out the camera.



No comments: