Sunday, May 15, 2011

Such a Big Girl!

In April, we began transitioning Em to a big girl bed. We first went slowly to a little toddler bed and then moved her to this little sleigh bed which was mine as a little girl. Emmy has done wonderful in her new big girl bed, and we are so happy we finally made the transition when she was really ready.

In keeping with her big girl status, I am happy to report the booty camp is over and Emmy has passed! After two days of no accidents, we are feeling good about our progress. I do realize we will have accidents and haven't mastered going in public yet, but we are doing really good on the home front. My efforts of staying home for a week straight paid off. Now we both have cabin fever! :)

We celebrated tonight with a little Cece's frozen yogurt. Em is so proud of herself for being a big girl and loves the new freedom to go all by herself!

She may be getting a little too proud and big for her britches. Yesterday after I put in a piece of gum, she said "I need one of those mommy because I am a big girl now." Ha! Such a big girl indeed!





No comments: