Tuesday, May 3, 2011

McKenna, Madilyn and Lucy

What do these three little girls have in common? Maybe a lot of things - possibly the same color hair, the same color eyes, the same toys, the same baby dolls, the same clothes. All from different cities and different years in their childhood, but they all share one definite thing in common: cancer.

I don't know these little girls - McKenna (18 months), Madilyn (3 years) and Lucy (5 years), but I think about them constantly. I received prayer requests for each, and I find myself empathizing so much with their parents that it hurts me. I can't imagine what it must be like to be in their parents' shoes right now - finding themselves in the worst nightmare of their life.

So tonight, I am sharing my heavy heart for these families and asking for your good thoughts and prayers for the healing of these sweet young girls and so many other children out there fighting the same battle.

No comments: