April is one of those people who just eludes a special spirit and positive energy that is infectious. Through her words, she has a way to always inspire me. I woke up this morning to read this. After waiting patiently for her time, she will now welcome a little one into this world in June. April - I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to be a part of this journey with you.
Monday, January 9, 2012
Her Time
Tonight I am overcome with joy for a very good friend of mine. Meet April - one of my best friends from college who I only wish I had the privilege of knowing prior to then.
April is one of those people who just eludes a special spirit and positive energy that is infectious. Through her words, she has a way to always inspire me. I woke up this morning to read this. After waiting patiently for her time, she will now welcome a little one into this world in June. April - I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to be a part of this journey with you.
April is one of those people who just eludes a special spirit and positive energy that is infectious. Through her words, she has a way to always inspire me. I woke up this morning to read this. After waiting patiently for her time, she will now welcome a little one into this world in June. April - I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to be a part of this journey with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love you times a million! Thanks so much for your sweet words. Am so excited to share the journey with you and learn from your experiences along the way. This literally made my day. :) XOXO
so happy for april!
Yay!!! I'm so happy for her! She will be the best mommy ever!
Post a Comment