Sunday, January 29, 2012

Clowning Around At the Circus

We've had a big weekend here on "Emery" Lane. While I was home resting with a nasty cold, Emmy and her Daddy headed out Friday for date night. They went to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D and finished the night with "Old MacDonald's" as Emmy likes to call it. Saturday, Emmy had 2 birthday parties to catch, and today we clowned around at the circus. Emmy was SO excited and loved every minute. When asked what her favorite part was, she said "I liked the ballerinas."

Nothing like an $10 snow cone to cap off your circus experience. At least it came with a souvenir clown cup that we can cherish forever.

I told Emmy to make her circus face, and this is what I got. Silly clown!

Align Center
Disheveled and exhausted, we were barely able to get a picture of these two at the end. This is the best I could get. :) Fun times. Thanks Ramers for coming with us and making another great memory!

No comments: