Becky - we missed you all today and really enjoyed spending the day with Bek. He is such a joy to be around, and Ramer #2 is lucky to have such an awesome big brother!!!! Thinking of you guys!
Best Buds!
And they're off for the hunt. We hid so many eggs that we had to call in for reinforcement to find them all (thanks Will Crawford).
Poor Gavin had a little fever all day. These two had matching Easter outfits, and this is the best I could get of them together.
I really wanted to get a good family picture, and this is about the best we could get on this. At least 3 out of 4 were looking. Better luck with that next time.
Oh wait, let's try it again with Bek. Gavin's over it now. Well, here we got 4 out of 5. Darn it. So close again.
Trying to perk up with Aunt Rina...Hi there...Still looking cute even though I am sick!
There's that smile!
A change of clothes (thanks Rina) and a little TV time with Uncle Will, and I'm feeling much better...











No comments:
Post a Comment