Yesterday, this little happy boy turned 9 months old. He had his check-up this week and continues to grow long and lean. While he is only in the 39 percentile for weight, he makes up for it in height coming in at 91 percentile. Takes after his daddy! I am trying to fatten him up a little, but feeding this little guy is not so easy. He squirms, turns his head and bats his hands causing us both to end up wearing sweet potatoes, bananas or carrots (a few of the favs). It is one big fat mess. He loves his little puffs and snack foods that he can pick up so I think we're headed towards table food real soon.
His vocabulary consists of three words right now - Mama, dada and ball. He tries to imitate all words we say, but these are the only consistent words we've heard.
He is still army crawling all over the place and starting to get very curious indeed. He has discovered that there are things behind closed doors and enjoys opening all my kitchen cabinets and emptying them. He also loves cords of all kinds and has probably pulled out most of them and tried a little taste. I have also caught him nibbling on Coco's food a few times. Why do babies think it taste so good?!
Oh sweet Gavin - never knew how much I would love having a cuddly baby boy.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment