Below is the team getting presented on the field...
Pops shaking Coach Corbin's hand...
He spotted us in the stands!
Little man enjoyed his first baseball game. This little guy has been sick since Easter, so it was nice for us to finally get out. He made it to the 3rd inning before I decided he needed a little nap.
The girls enjoying the game together...
Bailey and Cooper look pretty intense about the game...
Palmer's always got a smile...
Aunt Shelly with cute cousin Carter...
Little man enjoying some time with Pops...











1 comment:
Robin and Seth:
this was truly one of the best weekends that I was part of and it was so great to have all of the family there.
I cannot thank you enough for taking these great pictures. the bond our team had was and still is amazing and we will continue to communicate for years to come. we have had over 9 emails since saturday night from all of the guys, which says a whole lot. Not just about baseball but relationships and life
Pops
Post a Comment