Tuesday, May 29, 2012

10 Months!

Hello 10 months! Sunday, this little guy hit the big 1-0 months. It blows my mind when I think of how fast these months have gone. He is now only 2 months away from his 1-year birthday. What?!?!

I know this post will not be of interest to many, but in an effort to remember his progress, I have to stop for a minute to document.

This boy is a busy one these days. He is crawling, pulling up and even standing up in the last couple weeks. We had to lower the crib to the lowest level, as he greets me now standing and hanging on to the rails. He is on the move, barely taking breaks to sleep and eat. I have to force feed this child to get him to eat. In fact, he has decided in the last week that he is done with baby food and protests when I even pull it out. He bats at my hand when I try to feed him. He is definitely enjoying his newfound freedoms including feeding himself. I just need to figure out how to get more in the mouth rather than in his chair or in Coco's mouth. Coco has been one lucky dog the last week. Tonight she had some shredded chicken, a half a cheese stick, some peas, carrots, and maybe some crackers/goldfish.

He loves to practice his new skills and enjoys doing them in the crib. Today, I found Superman in the crib after nap where Gavin had pulled him from the toy bin nearby. He likes to crawl, roll, sit and stand before he even considers going to sleep.

He spends a lot of his time smiling, waving and laughing. This little guy is so happy, and he brings so much joy to our lives. Happy 10 months little G-Man.


No comments: