Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Troopers

We had a homeless day, as we scurried out of our house for a couple showings. Let me set the scene: One crazy momma is trying to get a toddler, baby and dog out the door while simultaneously leaving the house spotless. Baby does his business in the diaper 15 minutes before the first appointment. Mom scurries to change the diaper as quickly as possible while using the hole can of febreeze to mask the smell. Sigh. It's a daunting task, and I am wiping loads of sweat off my forehead by the time I turn the car on and drive away.

We did make it out and decided to hit C-Town for the day to pass the time. We played outside, had a picnic and attempted a photo shoot! That is always a tricky task with these two, but I got a few cute ones to share.

While it is hard to be displaced from home during this house-showing process, these two have been troopers! The naps get disrupted, and the toys don't get pulled out as much. We have had about 40+ showings, and through it all, I couldn't ask for better partners in this process. E kept G entertained in the crib while I cleaned this morning. They giggled and giggled, and both kept big smiles on all day. Thanks to my crew (including you Coco) for being such good sports!










2 comments:

TheHarderHerald said...

These are adorable pictures Robin!

Pops said...

How precious. Emmy is doing her head like you Robin. They are so cute together and I know you and Seth are so proud!

Love ya
Pops