I think it is safe to say that we are official worn out with this house showing process. Seth had the week off this past week, and we did one of the most random things we have ever done. We planned a beach trip last Friday night and hopped in the car Saturday night to head out to enjoy a little of this...
Even though it was only for a few days, we thoroughly enjoyed our time away from mops and cleaning supplies for a while. Although I took my camera, I only pulled it out one night since I now have my handy dandy IPhone. All the pictures in this post were made through Instagram - one of my favorite new apps.
Emmy successfully broke my sunglasses on the trip down. This was right before we checked in to the hotel. She doesn't seem remorseful about that at all. Little stinker! Luckily, I found another pair in the car.
This chick enjoyed playing in the sand on the beach. The water couldn't have been more beautiful and perfect. There is no place like the Gulf!!
And this little guys - well, he didn't much like the sand getting in his face, cracks and crevices. He did hang in there though and proved he can be cool and flexible, as he napped on the beach two days in a row!
Gotta have snack time while on the beach. Goldfish are the best, especially mixed with some grainy sand from their tiny little fingers. :)
I do have some other pictures to post from our trip. We had the best time, and I am so glad my husband decided we should do this. Sometimes the best trips are the last minute ones. And that was the case this past week!

No comments:
Post a Comment