So here goes picture overload! I just had so many cute pictures that I had to share them all. In no particular order, here is a glimpse of our wonderful Thanksgiving vacation at the beach. Looking back through these pictures, I really wish we were still there. Fun times with the fam!
Addie looking Hollywood!
This was a group shot that a photographer was trying to capture, and I snuck in for a quick shot. I am not sure what is up with the rabbit ears, but Emmy seemed to think that was so funny and I love how Taye is copying! LOL!
Individual shots of some of the kids...
I love these two of Marina and Addie!!
Twins!!
Knox checking out the ocean with daddy...
Sweet Addie smiling at me!
We took our kids to play putt putt for the first time one day at a place called Pirate Putt Putt. As you can imagine, my son was in heaven! They both really got into the game, and we all scored a hole in one!
I played with Knox, and this was the shot just before I scored my hole in one!
G Man threw his arm up in excitement every time his ball went in the hole.
Back to the beach with more sunset shots...
LOVE this one of the cousins...
My attempts at getting a Christmas card photo, although I ended up using something else.
Cousins and best of friends!
Knox's first time in the pool! He loved it!
More sunset pics...I just can't get enough of Florida sunsets!
Emmy and Mimi made a turkey in the sand on Thanksgiving Day.
And that's a wrap of the Thanskgiving 2015 pictures...Lots of good memories we will cherish forever.


























No comments:
Post a Comment