Hello busy holidays! I finally got a chance to sit down to update my blog. I am behind on posting and therefore will do a marathon update so here we go...
Before I post my gazillion beach pictures, I wanted to do a quick post on Knox. I looked back at my blog books and really enjoy reading about what each one was doing at each stage. I will do my best to do the same posts for my littlest guy.
Although we hit 4 months in 2 weeks, I am going to update on his three month progress.
My Sweet Knox...
You are the BEST baby. You have such a calm spirit and are so content and happy. In fact, your daddy, siblings and I think you are practically perfect, except for the fact that you have struggled taking a bottle and still don't sleep through the night. The bottle situation is improving as we entered bottle training this past week. You are doing much better and making mommy proud. As for sleep...what is that?? And how do you EVER get that with 3 kids? Haha! I keep telling myself that we WILL sleep again one day.
You are proving to be quite the active little one. You rolled from back to front at 11 weeks!!!! Now at 14 weeks, you are pulling up those knees on your tummy and maneuvering your way across the floor. I may be in trouble with this early activity. Please slow down child. You are growing too fast!
You recently found your thumb and and it is so cute! I know they say thumb sucking can be a hard habit to break, but mommy has no problems with it if it helps you soothe yourself.
We love you little KB! Keep on growing, keep on learning, and keep on smiling. XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment