Alas, I finally have a moment of silence in the house where I can sit down and get up to date on this blog! As in turns out, poor KB got a fever his first day of school Friday, so our weekend has been pretty low key around the house. Daddy took the big kids out while he is napping so I quickly made a cup of coffee and sat down to attempt to catch up here. This blog is so important - not only to keep family and friends updated on what's going on - but for my kiddos to be able to look back at all the memories of their childhood. I hope my efforts pay off one day so they can never forget the fun times!
And speaking of fun times...this summer has been full of them! In my catch-up, I am starting with just a few random pictures of fun moments with friends. We spent many days at the pool and eating popsicles on the back porch. I love that our summer was filled with so many lazy days with no plans.
Emmy has some really good friends in the neighborhood and enjoyed playing with all of them this summer.
This boy loves some popsicles! When he discovered them early in the summer, he went for the freezer nearly every day and asked for a "pasico."
And this furry girl loves to be outside but pants until she nearly passes out. One of her favorite things to do is sun bathe so she enjoyed lots of time outdoors!
This is a picture from earlier in the summer when Gavin was invited to go to VBS with some of his buddies. He loved hanging with these sweet friends!
And I couldn't not re-post this amazing picture captured by our church's children director, Susie at VBS in June. She has been photographing these two friends since they were babies. We sure do miss this little blonde hair cutie since she moved, but we hope to see her soon!
Knox is quite the popular one at the pool and took a big liking to this sweet girl, Anna Grace. She was a big help on days when I didn't want to get in!
Knox is quite the popular one at the pool and took a big liking to this sweet girl, Anna Grace. She was a big help on days when I didn't want to get in!
These pictures below were went to me by my neighbor. More fun times at the pool...












No comments:
Post a Comment