For those faithful followers, it is no surprise that I am very behind on my posting. I have missed many milestones, important dates, vacations and news that I need to document - like the big girl room for Emmy and the new pirate bunk bed for G. I have missed documenting some fun pool days, lost teeth for Emmy, KB learning, growing and talking faster than I can keep up with! I haven't posted that Emmy has worked her tail off this summer to make level three gymnastics or that there is only ONE more week left before G goes to kindergarten. I have yet to post about our amazing summer vacation to the beach a week ago. Summer has come and gone in a blur, and I may not have documented everything at the exact moment it happened, but it is all stored in my memory and photos. I will catch up one of these days so the kids can look back on the blog book and remember how much fun we had the summer of 2017.
But while I figure out where to start getting up to speed on things...I can't let this one BIG milestone pass too much longer without acknowledging. This little freckled faced, Ninja/Pirate loving dude turned six July 27th while at the beach. This picture was taken at his birthday breakfast in Seaside. He got to have his favorite - pancakes and bacon before hitting the beach to catch some waves and play in the sand. Happy Birthday G Man...we love you! More pictures to come...


No comments:
Post a Comment