Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Knox Is TWO

 Yesterday, my sweet baby boy turned TWO. We had the best day - just he and I. We went to get him balloons, went to see a choo choo, had a little photo session (with a daddy unapproved outfit that he may never get to wear again) and really just hung out. I made a point to slow down and really enjoy talking with him, eating lunch with him and being present with him. I am always in such a hurry these days that I often forget to enjoy the simple days like yesterday. When big brother and sister and daddy got home, we had some cake and let him open a few presents.

This boy is full of heartfelt smiles and giggles. He gives the best hugs and kisses. He is the chillest, most laid back and loving kid I know. Happy, happy birthday KB! We love you so much...two is going to be GREAT!
 Everyone who has seen KB lately knows this face...it's his "I'm going to look to the side and hope you don't see me but I am smiling underneath because I know you really do see me" look.


No comments: