Thursday, March 26, 2020

Adventures in Coronavirus 2020

Day (I don't even know what) of our Quarantine at home. Third straight week of no school. With no schedule, the days are beginning to run together and I don't even know what day it is. What I do know is that we had SUNSHINE today for the first time in forever and it was so good for the soul. 

We spent the entire day outside playing, working out, yard work, tic toks, trampoline fun with water, and hanging outside for dinner tonight. Gavin did have to come in for his first online guitar lesson. It was definitely different than lessons in person, but thankful he can continue with lessons in some way.

Hope everyone got outside and enjoyed the day. With all the bad things going on in our world, we needed this day. Going to bed with a grateful heart.

Stay happy. Stay healthy. Stay well.



 



No comments: