Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Coco



Two years ago, we headed out in bumble to somewhere in the whereabouts of Pulaski to pick out a little fur baby. We came home with a golden color shih tzu with a black masked face. She was the cutest thing ever, and I decided on the way home that her name would be Coco.

Here we are today, and her world has been rocked with the addition of her new little sister. She has finally adjusted and figured out her role. She is such a sweet dog, and we are so lucky.

With all the hoopla surrounding Emmy, it comes as no surprise that we missed her 2nd birthday sometime at the end of December. Happy Birthday Coco...you're the best dog in the world!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Poor Coco! Be sure to give her extra treats!!!!

Crichton said...

I know how that goes, we forget about Sammy all the time now.

Carrettas in Chicago said...

Happy Birthday Coco! The good news is she'll always be happy to celebrate w/ you - even if a little late. :) Jack and Cooper (who also just had a 2nd bday) send big woofs!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Coco!
You make the world go round!

I remember the first time you did #2 in my future son's room. That was special.

I remember the first time I stood in pouring rain waiting for you to #2.

I remember trying to wash your stinky face. You didn't like that, did you?

I remember you eating 4 bowls of food in one day. Mommy said you only eat one a day.