Monday, September 7, 2009

Em's First Race...

This morning, Becky and I ran the 10K Labor Day Franklin Classic in downtown Franklin. Becky runs it every year competitively but decided to take it easy and run it with me. We thought we were in it alone until the night before the race when Seth gets a wild hair and decides to run - pushing the jogging stroller with E after coming off a 13 hour flight back from China Saturday night. Nothing like a 10K race to help get over that jet lag! :) I was very shocked but so proud when I saw our stroller come in as one of the first jog strollers and under 1 hour! Way to go Team E (Big E and Lil E)- you did a great job.

Note: If you are a follower of The Greatest Marathon blog, I apologize for the same pictures. I didn't take my camera today so Becky & Andrew had to document for us.

2 comments:

Becky said...

i wasn't "taking it easy"...i was dying!

popsestep said...

Seth always amazes me in how he steps up "at the last minute" and does very very well in whatever he does!

Love ya guys
Pops