The sign was a great idea, but getting these two to cooperate with the sign was impossible. Nevertheless, they wanted to give a big shout-out to Aunt Rina on her big day. Happy Birthday...we hope you've had a wonderful day!!
First and foremost, I am a mom to Emmy, Gavin and Knox. In my spare time, I am in front of my computer working and doing what I love - designing. I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with my three children while also being able to do graphic design work from home. This blog exists as a personal journal for myself, friends and family to document the ever-changing life of my children. Read often and don't blink because you might miss something...they're growing really fast.
2 comments:
Marina if you read this we tried really hard to get the kiddos together but you know how that goes! Happy B Day to Rina!!!!
Thanks guys...That was so cute! :)
Post a Comment