We kicked off a great season today at Becky and Andrew's house! Bek and Emmy were dressed in their full UT attire ready to cheer on the Vols. Bek looks like a little Vol already. He may be Kiffin's next recruit...Check out that defensive tackle action he displayed as Emmy took her cheering position behind Aunt Becky. He is just too cute for words!
First and foremost, I am a mom to Emmy, Gavin and Knox. In my spare time, I am in front of my computer working and doing what I love - designing. I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with my three children while also being able to do graphic design work from home. This blog exists as a personal journal for myself, friends and family to document the ever-changing life of my children. Read often and don't blink because you might miss something...they're growing really fast.
1 comment:
we had so much fun today! thanks for coming and next time we will need to get coco in the picture with her outfit on as well!
Post a Comment