Friday, January 29, 2010

Rewind

Hi from Emery Lane! We are still here, despite the lack of posts recently. I am way behind on my posts - 1. because we've been very busy and 2. because my camera has been in the shop. After a long process (a whole other story), I do have MY camera finally. I'm really happy that the paparazzi is back! Just in time for the fun snowy weekend! Stay tuned for much more. Until then, I'll rewind a little (just a couple photos courtesy of Paparazzi Ramer)...

We've been working a lot around here, but in the after hours, we've caught some fun dinners with cousin Bek. Below, we enjoyed dinner at Cracker Barrel a few nights ago.


Nothing better than rocking at the Barrel!

The Many Faces of Emmy at bath time...shy, sassy, silly and serious!

1 comment:

Becky said...

yay for a new post! how cute is Em in the bathtub...i could just eat her up! have fun in the snow and I'm expecting a snow post.