Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day!

SNOW! I can't remember the last time we had a snow this big in Tennessee. We were so excited to get out and see the snow and quickly discovered the pretty powdery stuff was covered in about 2 inches of ice! Yikes...not the best for making snowmen, but our neighbors sure had some fun sledding. :)
Nevertheless, we geared up and headed outside early this morning to learn that our little snow princess didn't much like this stuff...
She actually didn't want anything to do with it unless she was in our arms...
But we stayed out for a little bit because someone else REALLY loved the snow and not to mention, I got a chance to wear my cute new rain boots from mom!
Seriously...what is this cold stuff?!
Inside thawing out...full of tears and a runny nose...
Whew...glad that is over!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Robin,
We were sledding yesterday and Jill, Jeremy and I were trying to remember what year it was that you ran into the drainage pipe. Weren't we like 13 or 14?!

Robin Estep said...

Hey Ashlee...hope ya'll had fun sledding. I have very fond memories of sledding. Ha! I was a sophomore in high school, so I guess about 15.