I am going to start a new regular post so I don't forget the funny things Emmy says. She is full of words and phrases that make me laugh. Is it bad that I don't want to correct her sometimes because the words are just too darn cute? She also loves to use descriptive words like "delicious," "beautiful" and "terrible." At the beach, she stated to Aunt Becky, "this is just gorgeous. "
Below are a few words (or should I say misuse of words) I remember:
Chop stick "chap stick"
Yucky charms "lucky charms"
Spicy "icee"
Gaboon (balloon)
Hunglasses (sunglasses)
Home Sweet Depot (Home Depot)
I know this isn't very interesting and entertaining until you actually hear them come out of her mouth, but if I don't write them down, I will never remember. And when I look back on this years from now, I will be able to remember her cute little voice using some pretty big words!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment