Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Six Months

 Yesterday, this little man turned 6 months old. Geez...he is looking so big huh?! I thought this 9 - 12 month outfit of Gavin's would be way too big for a 6 month old but he slid right it in with no extra room! A lot is different with the 3rd child...they are forced to be go-with-the-flow and flexible due to the demanding schedules of their siblings. But they also come out with a certain personality, and I am so happy that this one came up with a pretty calm and laid-back demeanor. He is patient. He is happy. He is flexible. He is sweet. I know all that changes daily with babies, but overall, he is a good little guy. He loves his big brother and sister so much. He listens and watches for them every minute of the day. He is a pretty good sleeper, but that is always a work in progress. He is good with his bottles now, but he doesn't get too excited about his oatmeal and baby food yet. I love this little guy so much...he has stolen my heart!



No comments: