I knew there was a reason I saved all my old card supplies. I used to create elaborate cards for my business and built up a pretty big stash of supplies from ribbon to paper to googly eyes to pipe cleaners. Lucky for Emmy, these things are readily available anytime she feels like getting her creative juices flowing. There is something about Valentine cards and coming up with the fun cheesy lines that I love. Looks like someone is following in her mommy's footsteps...
These are going down at our house right now. Apparently my girl shares the same interest. This was the start of 20 homemade Valentine cards she is making her class. She made them all by scratch beginning with hearts she cut out. I didn't help her one bit or even recommend she do this. It was all her, and I am pretty proud of her creativity. She is putting a lot of thought into each person, and there are a lot of new designs since I took this photo. Finished products to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment