I really don't even know what day it is, but I believe this is our Tuesdays post. Tuesday was Liberal Arts day the Estep Academy. Basically, every day is liberal arts and PE day here because that's what I am best at facilitating. While riding the peloton, I had the kids make up their own play. They had 30 minutes to go in the dress-up closet and decide on a play. Emmy was the director, and they decided on Dr. Doolittle. E was the doctor, G was the wife and K was the tiger. I am pretty sure Emmy cast the roles and picked hers first. Haha! I told them Gavin was the Director for the next play.
We also worked on music Tuesday and came up with a family ditty that we surprised Daddy with when he got off work. Emmy taught herself to play guitar in a few hours, and we all worked on this song together. Gavin loved helping Emmy with the guitar and they practiced singing together. These two don't always see eye to eye so it makes me happy when I see them working together like this.
The band featuring Rocking Robin on the piano, G Money and Em Dawg on the guitar and Kool KB on the drums. Swanky Seth was videographer.
We ended the day with baking and school work. Emmy baked a pound cake while Knox worked on some counting exercises from his school.





No comments:
Post a Comment